40 pieces per carton / case
according to your request or contract
ISO 16028 Flush-faced hydraulic quick couplings--FF
1) Socket: steel (Yellow zinc-chromate plating).
2) Plug: Hardened steel (Zinc-chromate plating).
3) Wide Variety of Seal Materials Available.
5) FF is designed to meet or exceed the requirements called out in ISO 16028 as wells as all HTMA specifications.
6) Heavy Duty Construction - High strength steel with zinc yellow dichromate plating
7)Flush-faced poppet is available for a minimum air inclusion when connection, minimum Fluid loss when disconnection as well as easy clearing.
8) A safety sleeve lock prevents accidental ,push-to connect system allows one hand operation when connect the coupling.
9) 4:1 Safety Factor.
10) Industry Interchangeability - mates with other manufacturers' ISO 16028 couplings
11) The CP option allows for connection against static pressures without spillage or damage to the coupling. Construction, portable hydraulic tools and utility equipment are a few of the many industries where the connect-under-pressure option saves valuable time & money.
FF Series couplings are widely used in the public utility market where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a serious safety hazard, particularly in overhead bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high-voltage power transmission lines. These couplings are also used for quick change of hydrarlic tools in construction, railway maintenance and mining industries. The ease of cleaning makes them ideal for use in these types of hostile environments.
Parker FE/FF/FEM Series Hansen Qa2900,Foster FF series, Faster FF,Cejn X62.